Thanks for visiting my website
I’m a student at Clemson University pursuing a B.S. in Computer Science, planning to graduate in May 2022.
In my free time I’ve enjoyed learning about web development, sometimes by creating full-stack web applications like YouTube PhraseFinder (built with Django and React).
As of Fall 2019 I have joined the TRACE Research Group at Clemson where I assist in the development of applications for use in research related to Team Cognition and Human-Computer Interaction. I love working with the lab because I get to learn about new technologies while solving difficult problems and answering interesting questions.
I made this website in hopes of finding more challenges like this, so if you like my work please don’t hesitate to contact me at StephenDonRussell@gmail.com!
Honors & Achievements
- Undergraduate Research Assisant at Clemson University’s TRACE Research Group
- Instructor of full-stack Web Development bootcamp at Clemson, using GraphQL and React
- Winner of MLH Award at CUhackit 2019 for contribution to CUparkit
- South Carolina Palmetto Fellows Scholarship recipient
- Participant in CUhackit’s “Hello World!” Freshman Hackathon
- Visual Studio Code, Atom
- Linux, Windows
- Excel, VBA, MS Office